Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Menu

I want the focal point to be the petite boulangerie (little French bakery) so the majority of my decorating and cooking energy is going into the bakery area. Here's what the menu is looking like for the bakery buffet table:
  • Petits éclairs
  • Petites religieuses (cream puffs)
  • Petits pains au chocolat
  • Madeleines
  • Petites tartes aux fruits
  • Macarons
  • Clafoutis
  • Babas au rhum (Rum soaked sweet rolls)
As for the "café" area, I am thinking that I will do café beverages (individual bottles of Coke, Orangina, mineral water and French limonade) and coffee with cream.  I'll also do some mini "hot-dogs" (French style with baguette bread, dijon mustard and sausage links), a cheese and fruit tray and ham & butter baguette sandwiches (it's a French thing).
   

No comments:

Post a Comment